The Johnson and Wales University Wildcats (5-1, 2-0) hosted the Ave Maria University Girenes for their second game in the conference. The game started at 12pm, and the Wildcats wasted no time scoring in the first 10 minutes of the game, when Patricio Rolon scored a free kick from 30 yards out that was mishandled by the AMU goal keeper. Not too long after, Youri Derine found Patricio with a through ball in the middle of the box, in which he netted it upper ninety. The Wildcats were able to score one more before half, when Brian Vidales crossed the ball to an open Greg McDoom, who was able to head the ball past the goalkeeper for the 3-0 lead.
Coming out of half time, AMU was able to score off of a cross to make it 3-1. About mid-way through the second half, Arthur Mesquite, was able to win the ball high up the field, and then crossed it to Jonas Bukh for the 4-1 lead. Victor Franco Molina finished off the scoring when Patricio gave him a nice through ball, in which Franco was able to slip the ball through the goalie's legs for the 5-1 win.
- First 5 game win streak in JWU's (North Miami) men's soccer program history
- 11 different players have scored in the first 6 games of the season for JWU
- Patricio scored his first 2 goals of the season
- Greg scored his third goal of the season
- Jonas scored his second goal of the season
- Franco scored his first goal of his college career